DSA is an active and engaged organization that is constantly seeking opportunities where we can assist in building an understanding of the key issues related to counterfeiting and what can be done to address them. As a part of this on-going initiative, DSA has recently:
- DSA will hold their 2nd DSA Europe Meeting September 16, 2019 with their Strategic Partner eID Forum in conjunction with eID Forum Conference taking place September 17-18 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Delivered a Congressional briefing on breeder documents (Social Security Cards, Birth Certificates and Driver’s Licenses)
- Hosted a DSA Member Pavilion at the ISC West conference
- Organized and moderated a panel discussion on document security at the Connect:ID conference
- Participated in an NC State University roundtable discussion on counterfeiting
- Hosted a DSA Member Pavilion at the ASIS conference
- Contributed to the AAMVA annual Fraud Detection and Remediation meeting
DSA is also seeking to increase our efforts to raise the awareness of counterfeiting and how governments can address this key issue.